Choosing Somnofy for your research project is a big step towards larger scale sleep research, or the acknowledgement of the sleep dimension in adjacent research fields such as behavioral psychology, education, human physiology and medicine, psychiatry, aging, and more. Your advantage is a high-quality sleep assessment alternative to polysomnography for a budget similar to actigraphs. Being non-intrusive upon the sleeper, the data collection presents undisturbed sleep patterns in a controlled lab environment — or in the subject’s own home.
- Detect if a person is in bed or not
- Detect if the person is sleeping or awake
- Fully automated sleep stage detection (hypnogram output)
- Continuous measure of body movement and respiratory rate
- Local or remote access for monitoring in various locations
- Easy instructions for participants to self-install at home
Somnofy also offers long-term sleep analysis and more advanced statistics to follow disease development or intervention effects over time.