Career in VitalThings
Our ambition is to deliver contactless solutions with focus on better health, life quality and safety for users, and a better and more efficient daily situation for health workers. Product development takes place in close collaboration with universities, researchers and health related people and institutions.
The business is developed by experienced technology leaders with strong focus on user friendly and innovative solutions.
As an employee of VitalThings, you get the opportunity to work with exciting and future-oriented technology and contribute to our users having a better everyday life.
Do you want to make a career with us?
We are seeking candidates within several fields of work:
- Senior Embedded Firmware deveolper
- Embedded Firmware developer
- Senior Embedded HW developer
- Embedded HW developer
- Senior Analog HW developer
- Senior Radio Antenna developer
- Senior Ultra Wideband Radar system developer
- Senior Backend developer
Future engineers; We need you!
- Startup spirit! An environment where what you do matters
- An excellent work environment with really knowledgeable and friendly co-workers. Good team spirit!
- Ample opportunity for personal growth working with demanding international customers as well as bleeding-edge technology
- The opportunity to do something useful with a technology that matters to people
- Beautiful and central workspace close to NTNU and St. Olavs Hospital
For more detailed job descriptions read her: New positions
Finn valgte VitalThings foran flere jobbtilbud
Finn (19) slet med å få seg sommerjobb, etter hans pappa skrev et innlegg på LinkedIn tok flere bedrifter kontakt med Finn. Han valgte til slutt VitalThings, og er selvfølgelig blitt godt tatt imot. Finn jobber allerede med ting som kommer i 2. og 3. året på studieløpet han starter på hos NTNU nå i høst.
Les artikkelen her som Adresseavisen publiserte lørdag 14.august 2021.